What does LED indicator convey in Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?
Samsung Galaxy S4 has an LED indicator in the top-right corner on the front of your device. The LED indicator notifies you of a missed Notification, Low battery, when the device is Charging, or when you are Voice recording.
The following are the types of events and their associated color:
•Pulses in multi-color blue while the device is turning On or Off.
•Blinks blue for a missed call, message, or other notification.
•Blinks blue when you are recording voice.
• Glows red when the device is connected to a charger and is charging.
• Blinks red when the device is connected to a charger but there is a problem with charging.
• Blinks red when the battery is low.
• Glows green when the device is connected to a charger and the battery is fully charged.
NOTE: LED will light up only when the screen is off.
Click here to know how to enable Notification lights in Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .