What is Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE) technology?
Bluetooth low energy (Bluetooth LE or BLE) is a wireless technology which is aimed for a wide range of applications. Compared to previous Bluetooth technologies , BLE is intended to provide considerably reduced power consumption and lower cost, while maintaining a similar communication range with the devices.
Some of the Key features of Bluetooth low energy wireless technology include:
● This technology comes integrated with the Bluetooth 4.0 version.
● This technology is capable running on Ultra-low peak power consumption.
● It has got the ability to run for years on standard, coin-cell batteries.
● This technology comes for very Low cost as comes to other Bluetooth technologies.
● It has got a enhanced range of communication.
NOTE: The Samsung devices which are compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy technology are Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) , Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .