What is Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE) technology?
Bluetooth low energy (Bluetooth LE or BLE) is a wireless technology which is aimed for a wide range of applications. Compared to previous Bluetooth technologies , BLE is intended to provide considerably reduced power consumption and lower cost, while maintaining a similar communication range with the devices.
Some of the Key features of Bluetooth low energy wireless technology include:
● This technology comes integrated with the Bluetooth 4.0 version.
● This technology is capable running on Ultra-low peak power consumption.
● It has got the ability to run for years on standard, coin-cell batteries.
● This technology comes for very Low cost as comes to other Bluetooth technologies.
● It has got a enhanced range of communication.
NOTE: The Samsung devices which are compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy technology are Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) , Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100).