What is Google Drive application in Samsung Smartphones?
Drive application is a file storage and synchronization service provided by Google which enables user cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing. Files shared publicly on Drive can be searched with web search engines. Drive app is the home of Google Docs, an office suite of productivity applications that offer collaborative editing on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
(Drive Application icon )
More about Drive App in Samsung smartphones :
• Drive offers all users an initial 15 GB (originally 5 GB) of online storage space, usable across three of its most-used services: Google Drive,Gmail, and Google+ Photos.
• For Drive to synchronize files between the user's computer and Google Drivestorage, the Google Drive client software must be running on the user's computer.
• The client communicates with Drive to cause updates on one side to be propagated to the other so they both normally contain the same data.
• From now, it will be present by default in all Android mobiles.
NOTE : There should be working Internet Connection to access important features (such as cloud storage) of Drive app in Samsung Smartphones and it may incur additional data charges as per your bill plan.
Related links :
How to scan and upload file in Drive app of Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) ?
How to create new folder in Drive app of Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) ?
How to upload Files in My Drive of Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) ?
How to change the view type in Drive of Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.