What is Hands-free Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
Hands-free mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( SM-N900 ) is one of the striking features which allows incoming calls and other new notifications in your device to be read out automatically. So, with the help of this feature enabled on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you can work without getting distracted to your Galaxy Note 3 screen.
( Hands-free mode )
Following are the features which are compatible with Hands-free Mode:
- Incoming Call: Read out caller's information when receiving incoming calls.
- Air call-accept: Wave your hand over the screen to accept incoming calls.
- Message: Read out sender's information when new messages arrive.
- Alarm: Read out alarm information when alarms sound.
- Schedule: Read out scheduled alarm information when alarms sound.
CLICK HERE to know how to enable Hands-free mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( SM-N900 ).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .