What is the Process to Drop-off my E-waste(Old) product?
Samsung Take Back & Recycling Program (STAR) provides end to end recycling solutions to its customers.
There are Two modes of collections of e-waste from customers:
1. Customers can drop their portable products in the e-waste bins installed in the nearest service centers also called as e-waste collection points.
Incase of portables products (Mobile, camcorders, camera, accessories etc.)
• Samsung has installed e-waste bins across India at its service centers.
• Customers need to drop the product in designated bins.
• Samsung doesn't provide any incentives or discounts for recycled products.
To Know the Drop Off Location CLICK HERE
2. Customers can avail the pick up of their Consumer Electronics or Home Appliances products (TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave Oven products) by calling Samsung contact center 1800 40 SAMSUNG (1800 40 7267864) or writing to email@example.com.
Incase of Consumer Electronics or Home Appliances
• Product will be picked up from customer home.
• Samsung doesn't provide any incentive or discount for recycled products.