What is the Process to Drop-off my E-waste(Old) product?
Samsung Take Back & Recycling Program (STAR) provides end to end recycling solutions to its customers.
There are Two modes of collections of e-waste from customers:
1. Customers can drop their portable products in the e-waste bins installed in the nearest service centers also called as e-waste collection points.
Incase of portables products (Mobile, camcorders, camera, accessories etc.)
• Samsung has installed e-waste bins across India at its service centers.
• Customers need to drop the product in designated bins.
• Samsung doesn't provide any incentives or discounts for recycled products.
To Know the Drop Off Location CLICK HERE
2. Customers can avail the pick up of their Consumer Electronics or Home Appliances products (TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave Oven products) by calling Samsung contact center 1800 40 SAMSUNG (1800 40 7267864) or writing to email@example.com.
Incase of Consumer Electronics or Home Appliances
• Product will be picked up from customer home.
• Samsung doesn't provide any incentive or discount for recycled products.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.