What Location Settings(GPS) are available in Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
The GPS and Location settings let you choose how your Samsung mobile device will determine your location. Place a check mark next to Access my location and touch Agree on the Location Consent screen.
Use GPS Satellites :
● This option lets you determine your location accurately to the street level using the internal GPS.
● To conserve power, deselect this option when not in use.
Use Wireless Networks :
● Your device uses wireless and/or mobile network information to help calculate your position.
● This option lets Google use its location services to estimate your location and improve search results and other services.
My Places :
● My places lets your device recognize your location to provide relevant information and services.
● Add places such as Home, Office, and Car using Maps, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth to recognize location. For example, set your Home location using Maps to search for your location.
● Define your Car location by selecting your car from the paired Bluetooth devices.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .