What precautions needs to be taken while using touch screen in Samsung Smartphones?
The Finger and included S Pen can be used to easily select items or perform functions. So tap your finger to perform various action and controls. Actions using the S Pen with the button pressed provide additional conveniences, such as screen capture and many more. Pull out the S Pen from the slot to use it.
( Tapping Mobile device )
Below mentioned are some precautions :
● Use only fingers or the S Pen to use the touch screen.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices.
● Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
● To avoid damaging the touch screen, do not tap it with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips.
● The device may not recognise touch inputs close to the edges of the screen, which are outside of the touch input area.
● Leaving the touch screen idle for extended periods may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting. Turn off the touch screen when you do not use the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .