What to do if Kies is not recognizing your Samsung Smartphone?
Kies do not support all Samsung devices so you must first confirm the compatibility if you are facing problem with it. Given below are some points to resolve the issue regarding Kies Connection.
● Disconnect the device and data cable from your computer and then reconnect.
● Try connecting the USB cable to a different port on your computer.
● If you are connecting the USB cable to a USB hub, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
● If you are connecting the USB cable to a docking station, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
● Please verify that you are running the latest version of Kies by clicking on "Check for updates".
● Close Kies and reopen the application.
● Reboot your computer and your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .