What to do if Kies is not recognizing your Samsung Smartphone?
Kies do not support all Samsung devices so you must first confirm the compatibility if you are facing problem with it. Given below are some points to resolve the issue regarding Kies Connection.
● Disconnect the device and data cable from your computer and then reconnect.
● Try connecting the USB cable to a different port on your computer.
● If you are connecting the USB cable to a USB hub, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
● If you are connecting the USB cable to a docking station, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
● Please verify that you are running the latest version of Kies by clicking on "Check for updates".
● Close Kies and reopen the application.
● Reboot your computer and your device.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.