Why should I clear Cache data in Samsung Smartphones?
The Cache is basically a temporary storage area for an application while it's running __ it can store things like temporary images downloaded from the internet. When you return to a page you've recently looked at, the browser can get it from the cache rather than the original server, saving your time and the network burden of some additional traffic.
Reason to clear Caches :
● If your Internet browser in not responding.
● When your browser encounters run time error for example page contents are missing.
● Clear Cookies from your device, if you are not able to sign-in, not able to stay signed-in on any site and getting error message about settings.
● Clear Caches from your device, if the pages are getting hanged, not able to load the pages properly, or any Online Application ( like Games ) is not responding.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .