Why sometimes recording does not works properly in Super Slow Motion?
When you recording a video in Auto mode, super slow motion recording may not working well at a wanted moment in below mentioned conditions. So avoid these conditions while recording video in Auto mode.
• When the device shakes.
• When another object is moving near the subject in the motion detection area.
• When recording under flickering light, such as a fluorescent light
• When recording in dark areas where noise occurs
• When motion speed of subject is not fast
• When subject size is too smaller compared with motion detection area
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .