Pick up and drop Service Program -Terms and Conditions
1. This pick and/or drop facility is being provided by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter “Samsung”), at its sole discretion and for benefit of its customers (hereinafter also may be referred to as “You”, “you” or “them”), to enable them to avail services related to pick and/or drop of Devices (defined hereunder) to and from the Authorized Service Center (hereinafter the “Programme”) for obtaining Warranty as well as Out-of-Warranty service and repair for select products (hereinafter referred to as “Device”). At present the term “Device” refers to Samsung Mobile Phones and Tablets falling under the A series, M series, F Series, S series, Note series, Tab and Fold Series. Accessories are not included under this Programme. The Device coverage under this Programme may change from time to time.
2. The Programme specifically refers to the availability of the following facilities:
a. Pick up facility from the location specified by you for the purpose of having the Device dropped at the location of the Authorised Service Centre and return thereof from Authorised Service Centre to your location;
b. In case a Device has been dropped off at the Authorised Service Centre by you and you so specify, then the facility to have the Device picked up at Authorised Service Centre and dropped at the location specified by you.
3. This Programme will be valid till further notice from Samsung and shall be available for areas falling within the municipal limits in the below cities :
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Kolkata, Calicut, Cochin, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Durgapur, Faridabad, Guwahati, Gurgaon Ghaziabad, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Surat, Thane, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag, Varanasi.
4. Service request under the Programme, may be registered through either of the following modes:
- WhatsApp on 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864)
- Through Live Chat ; or
- Call at our Helpline number 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864); or
- Direct walk-in into the Authorised Service Centre
5. While making the request, you will be required to share details, such as your name, mobile number, email id, address from where the pick-up or drop-off of the Device is being requested. You are solely responsible for ensuring that all the details provided by you are correct. Samsung, its Authorized Service Center(s) or courier agent(s) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay resulting from incorrect or incomplete information shared by you.
6. Upon making the request under 2(a), a designated Authorized Service Center(s) will contact you for confirmation on your registered mobile number. Upon receipt of such confirmation, a payment link will be shared with you via SMS. You are required to access the said link and make payment of the applicable fee (“Service Fee”), which shall be inclusive of all taxes. For availing drop-off service under 2(b), you shall be required to make payment of the Service Fee to the Authorised Service Centre along with payment of assessed service or repair charges for Out of Warranty services.
Please note: The Service Fee refers to the fees applicable to the Programme only, i.e., to the pick-up and/or drop of one (1N) Device referred to in this Programme and does not cover the repair or service charges, which will be separately informed and charged from you before carrying out the repair or service of your Device.
7. Upon payment of Service fee, you shall be deemed to have given your consent to Samsung and its Authorized Service Center(s) to approach you and send communication / information to you regarding this Programme / services through call / sms / email.
8. Upon receiving the payment of your Service fee as stated above, a request number will be generated and a designated Authorized Service Center(s) or courier agent will arrange for a pick-up of your Device at the date and time as confirmed by you.
9. If the request and the payment for pick-up is made between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on any working day (except public holidays), the pick-up of the Device shall be attempted on the same day. If request and payment is made after 6 pm, the pick-up of the Device shall be attempted on the following working day. The timelines mentioned herein are indicative only and are subject to change without notice.
10. Pick-up and/or drop of the Device will happen only from the address provided at the time of making the request.
11. You will receive an sms with details of courier agent with vehicle number. It is the responsibility of the customer to check such details at the time of handing over of the Device to the agent. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused on such account. You can also track the location of the courier agent with the link sent in the SMS and handover the Device to the said pick-up & drop agent accordingly.
12. You are advised to take complete data backup before handing over Device to the courier agent or Authorised Service Centre, as the case may be. Samsung or its Authorized Service Center(s) will not be responsible for any data loss during this service or repair. No claims shall be entertained against Samsung or its Authorized Service Center(s) with respect to loss of data.
13. You are advised to format the Device and remove the SIM-card and the Memory card before handing over to the pick and drop agent.
14. With respect to pick-up facility, once your Device reaches the Authorized Service Center(s), the same will be examined and an estimate of the repair or service will be communicated to you, if applicable. Upon your confirmation and consent to proceed with the repair in the manner required by Samsung, the Authorized Service Center(s) will share another payment link with you for making the payment for the repair or service. Upon receipt of the full payment for the repair or service, Authorized Service Center(s) will carry out such repair or service and deliver the Device to you through its courier agent at the address specified by you. At the time of delivery of Device, the agent will also provide a copy of the invoice for repair or service charges.
15. Please note that the Programme herein is only intended to provide pick-up and/or drop facility to you and is not inclusive of any service or repair of the product, whether such repair or service is deemed to be within or outside the warranty period for a Device.
16. Warranty repair shall be carried out subject to warranty validation and upon submission of relevant information/documents by customer as required by Samsung.
17. Charges once paid shall not be refundable. In case, after making payment for the Programme, the customer decides not to avail repair or service for any reasons whatsoever, the charges so paid towards Service Fee shall not be refunded, either partially or completely.
18. The Programme shall be available to you for a period of 90 days from the date of registering a request for the same.
19. Samsung reserves the right to change/alter/modify/extend/annul this Program or modify any terms and conditions mentioned herein at any given point of time, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
20. Samsung or its Authorized Service Center(s) shall not be liable for any delay or non-performance under the Programme on account of force majeure reasons, including but not limited to, climatic conditions, labour unrest, pandemic, insolvency, business exigencies, Government decisions, operational & technical issues or any other force majeure conditions etc or due to non-availability of parts for repair etc. on account of such force majeure reasons. Any claim for any amount paid, before or during such force majeure circumstances, is to be settled with the Authorized Service Center(s) directly. Samsung shall not be liable for any such claim or any loss, damage or liability with respect to the same.
21. The liability of Samsung or Authorized Service Center(s) under this Program shall be limited to the market value of the used Device as determined by Samsung in each case. The decision of Samsung is final. Customer agrees not to make any further claims or demands on Samsung or Authorized Service Center(s) in this regard.
22. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at New Delhi.