Pick up and drop Service Program -Terms and Conditions
The pick-up and drop service program (“Program”) is provided by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Samsung”) at its sole discretion for In Warranty as well as Out Of Warranty products i.e. select Samsung Mobile Phones and Tablets (hereinafter referred to as “Device”) being A series, M series, S series, Note series and all Tab and Fold series. Accessories are not included under this Program. The Device coverage under this Program may change from time to time.
2. This Program will be valid till further notice from Samsung and shall be available in the cities of Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, and Hyderabad for areas falling within the municipal limits only.
3. Under this Program, customer (“You” or “you”) may request the pick-up and drop service by choosing either of the following modes:
- Call at our Helpline number 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864); or
- Through Live Chat ; or
- WhatsApp on 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864)
4. While making the request, you will be required to share your details such as your name, mobile number, email id, address from where the pick-up and drop of the Device has to happen. You need to ensure that all the details provided by you are correct and Samsung or its “Authorized Service Center(s)” will not be responsible for any incorrect information.
5. Upon making the request, your nearest Authorized Service Center(s) will contact you for confirmation on your registered mobile number and upon such confirmation will share a payment link through SMS. You will be required to make a payment of the applicable fee (“Service fee”) of Rs. 199 inclusive of taxes through this link.
Please note: The Service fee of Rs. 199 is applicable for one (1N) Device only for pick-up and drop service and does not cover the repair charges, which will be separately informed and charged from you before carrying out the repair of your Device.
6. Once you make the payment of the Service fee, it will be deemed that you have given your consent to Samsung and its Authorized Service Center(s) to approach you and send communication / information to you regarding this Program / services through call/sms/email.
7. Upon receiving the payment of your Service fee as stated above, your request number will be generated and the Authorized Service Center(s) will arrange for a pick-up of your Device at the date and time as confirmed by you.
8. If the request & the payment is made before 2:00 pm on any working day (except public holidays), Device can be picked up the same day. If request & payment is made after 2:00 pm, Device will be picked up the following day or the next working day.
9. Pick-up and drop of the Device will happen from your registered address only provided at the time of making the request.
10. You must check the ID of pick up & drop agent before handing over the Device & ask for service job sheet as an acknowledgement of handing over the Device.
11. You are advised to take data backup before handing over Device to the pick-up & drop agent. Samsung and/or its Authorized Service Center(s) will not be responsible for any data loss during this service or repair. No claims of any sort shall be entertained against Samsung or its Authorized Service Center(s)as regard data loss.
12. You are advised to format the Device and also remove SIM card and Memory card before handing it over to the pick & drop agent for service/repair.
13. Once your Device reaches the Authorized Service Center(s), the same will be examined and an estimate of the repair service will be communicated to you.
14. Upon your confirmation and consent to proceed with the repair, Authorized Service Center(s) will share another payment link with you for making the payment for the repair service. Once you make the payment for the repair service, Authorized Service Center(s) will carry out such repair and deliver the Device to you through its pick-up & drop agent at your registered address only. At the time of delivery of device, the agent will also provide the invoice copy for repair charges and collect back the service job sheet.
15. Pick up & drop service does not define the warranty service for device.
16. In-warranty repair shall be carried out subject to warranty validation upon submission of relevant information/documents by customer(s).
17. Charges once paid shall not be refundable. In case, after paying for the pick-up & drop service the customer does not wish to carry out the repair service for any reasons whatsoever, the charges already paid for the pick-up & drop service shall not be refundable.
18. Service is valid for a period of 90 days from the date of call registered.
19. At the time of making the request for the pick-up & drop service, in case a customer requests for a loaner device to the Authorized Service Center(s), the same may be provided subject to the availability and at the sole discretion of the Authorized Service Center(s). Customer will be required to use/handle the said loaner device in the manner and subject to the terms and conditions as prescribed by the Authorized Service Center(s) at the time of issuing the same to the customer. The said loaner device, if issued, will be provided to the customer through the same pick-up & drop agent who will come to pick-up the Device for repair and will take the return of the same while he drops the customer’s Device after repair.
20. By availing the service, it would be deemed that the customers have given their consent to Samsung to contact them through call, SMS or email on the details provided by them for the purpose of this offer or for any future communication from Samsung or its Authorized Service Center(s).
21. Samsung reserves the right to change/alter/modify/extend/annul this Program or modify any terms and conditions mentioned herein at any given point of time at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
22. Product images, features, specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, the actual product may vary. Samsung and its Authorized Service Center(s) shall not be responsible to honor the services or for non-availability of parts for repair etc due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, Government decisions, operational & technical issues or any other force majeure conditions etc. Program may be put on hold under any such circumstances as stated above. Any advances paid before or during such force majeure situation will be settled between the customer and the Authorized Service Center(s) directly. Samsung disclaims any and all liability with respect to the same.
23. The maximum liability of Samsung / Authorized Service Center(s) under this Program shall be limited to the market value of the Device.
24. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at New Delhi.