How to enable Voice guide settings in Series 6 4K UHD TV(KU6470)?
NOTE : You can activate voice guides that describe the menu options aloud to aid the visually impaired.
You can access and run certain menu options and functions using the Voice commands. Speak into the Voice Interaction button on your One Remote to control your TV.
Press Home button → Settings → System → Accessibility → Voice guide → ON
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control to access the Home Screen.
2. Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Accessibility.
5. Select Voice Guide.
6. Select Voice Guide.
7. Select On to enable this feature.
8. Select Volume.
9. The volume of the Voice Guide can be changed here. For this demonstration, select Medium.
10. The pitch of the Voice Guide can be changed here. For this example, keep the Pitch at Medium.
11. The speed of the Voice Guide talking can be changed here. For this example, keep the Speed at Normal.
CLICK HERE to know how to enable captions in Series 6 4K UHD TV (KU6470).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.