How to finely tune the Picture Mode in Samsung Smart TV?
CLICK HERE to know how to adjust the Pictures for Easier Viewing in Samsung Smart TV.
CLICK HERE to know how to view the Picture in 3D Mode in Samsung Smart TV.
a). Press the MENU button.
b). Select Picture.
c). Scroll down for more Options.
d). Select Advanced Settings.
e). You can configure the Advanced settings for each picture mode. Below mentioned are the features of each settings.
● Dynamic Contrast : It automatically balances contrast to prevent excessive light-dark differences.
● Black Tone : It enhances picture depth by adjusting black color depth.
● Flesh Tone : Adjust the flesh tone by increasing or decreasing red component.
● Color Space : You can manually adjust a color space.
● White Balance : You can adjust the brightness of red, green, and blue.
● Gamma : You can adjust the middle level of luminance.
● Motion Lighting : It reduces power consumption by brightness control adapted motion.