How to adjust the Pictures for Easier Viewing in Samsung Smart TV?
CLICK HERE to know how to finely tune the Picture Mode in Samsung Smart TV.
CLICK HERE to know how to view the Picture in 3D Mode in Samsung Smart TV.
a). Press the MENU button.
b). Select Picture.
c). Scroll down for more Options.
d). Select Picture Options.
e). You can configure additional Picture settings to suit your preference. Below mentioned are the features of each settings.
● Color Tone : It changes the intensity of the white light in the picture which will add a blue or red hue to your picture.
● Digital Clean View : It reduces picture noise to avoid distracting lines and flickering.
● MPEG Noise Filter : It improves video quality by reducing MPEG noise in picture.
● Auto Motion Plus : It lets you optimize the screen for displaying fast action scenes.
● Smart LED : The device will automatically adjust brightness of individual areas on screen for maximum contrast.
● Cinema Black : It allows more immersive viewing for cinema resolution by dimming control.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .