How to restore TV to factory settings in Series 6 4K UHD TV(KU6470)?
You can Restore all TV settings (excluding the Internet and network settings) to the factory defaults.
Press Home button → Settings → Support → Self Diagnosis → Reset → Enter PIN → Yes
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control to access the Home Screen.
2. Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
3. Select Support.
4. Select Self Diagnosis.
5. Select Reset.
6. Enter in your 4 digit PIN, then select Done. By default your PIN is 0000.
7. Select Yes to continue.
8. Select OK to finish the reset. Your TV will restart automatically.
CLICK HERE to know how to enable Voice guide settings in Series 6 4K UHD TV (KU6470).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .