Take a look at the Picture Settings menu in Samsung Smart 3D TV.
Here is a look at the Samsung TV Picture Settings menu .
● Picture Mode : Dynamic (increases overall brightness - may be too intense from most room lighting conditions), Standard (default), Natural (helps reduce eyestrain), and Movie (screen brightness is dimmed to be more like would you see in a movie theater - for use in dark rooms).
● Picture Controls : Backlight, Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Color, Tint.
● Picture Size : Provides Aspect Ratio (16:9, 4:3) and Image Size (Zoom 1/2, setting options, Wide Fit, Screen Fit, Smart View 1/2).
● 3D : Takes user to 3D settings menu (refer to next photo).
● PIP : Picture-in-Picture. This allows the display of two sources on the screen at the same time (such as one TV channel and other source - you cannot display two TV channels at the same time). This feature cannot be sued when the Smart Hub or 3D features are on.
● Advanced Settings : Provides extensive picture adjustments and calibration settings - refer to e-Menu for the all the options.
● Picture Options : Provides additional picture quality settings, such as Color Tone (Color Temperature), Digital Clean View (Reduces Ghosting on weak signals), MPEG Noise Filter (reduces background video noise), HDMI black level, Film Mode, Auto Motion Plus (refresh rate), Smart LED (local dimming), Cinema Black (slightly dimes the top and bottom of the image).
● Picture Off : Turn off the TV screen and allows audio only playback.
● Apply Picture Mode : Enables user to apply pictures setting to the current source or all input sources. In other words, picture settings can be made for each individual source.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .