What is Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung TV’s remote. Anynet+ lets different Samsung devices communicate with each other in a way that eliminates the need for multiple remote controls.To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
TV Remote Control Buttons Available in Anynet+ Mode :
Anynet+ will work under following conditions :
- The Anynet+ function only works when the active source on the TV remote control is set to TV.
- You cannot control Anynet+ devices using the buttons on the TV. You can control Anynet+ devices only using the TV remote control.
- The TV remote control may not work under certain conditions. If this occurs, reselect the Anynet+ device.
- The Anynet+ functions do not operate with other manufacturers’ products.
- Anynet+ will not control a device that does not have Anynet+.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .