What is BT HID technology in Samsung Smart TV’s?
Samsung Smart TV's BT(Bluetooth) HID(Human Interface Device) built-in profile defines the protocols, procedures and features to be used by Bluetooth HID devices such as bluetooth keyboards, pointing devices and various other monitoring devices. In Samsung Smart TV the most common usage would be Samsung wireless keyboard, 3D glasses, IR blaster, Touch remote control etc.
(BT-HID enabled devices)
Advantage from BT HID profile :
● Freedom to connect various recommended devices via bluetooth such as IR Blaster, 3D Glass, Smart Touch Control, Keyboard.
● Provides the service of human data input and output to and from the host device.
● The device using or requesting the services of a Human Interface Device is connected via bluetooth.
● Freedom from wire to operate the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .