What is Wi-Fi Direct in Samsung SMART TV's?
Wi-Fi Direct is a new wireless technology that enables Wi-Fi Direct devices to connect directly to one another. Samsung devices that have wi-fi direct feature can be connected with each other without any wireless network or Wi-Fi hotspot.
( Wi-Fi Direct )
Know more about Wi-Fi Direct in Samsung SMART TV :
● This allows Wi-Fi Direct devices to directly transfer data between each other with greatly reduced time.
● Setup generally consists of bringing two Wi-Fi Direct devices together and then triggering a "pairing" between them.
Advantages of Wi-Fi Direct :
● No intermediate device ( Access Point / Routers ) required.
● Data transmission speed is faster.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .