Why does Samsung TV screen randomly goes off?
When Samsung's TV screen blinks or goes off then it might not be a problem of your product. You can check digital broadcast (connected source) and analog (cable) broadcast signal strength and quality.
( TV display blink and picture freezing )
Screen blinking can be caused by below mentioned reasons :
● It can be caused when the broadcast signal is not stable.
● When signal strength and quality is weak.
● When the resolution from connected input source device is low.
● While using bad quality connecting cables and connectors.
● When cable connection is loose from TV or from connected source device.
While using antenna, there should be more than 3 columns available to watch proper digital broadcast. If it is less than 3 columns, there might be some picture freeze while watching. If the TV screen seems freezed while watching by using set-top box, it may be due to a problem of set-top box or broadcast weak signal strength.
NOTE : While using STB picture freezing may occur either due to bad weather or due to any signal loss caused by surroundings.
● If you checked all the above reasons and still facing issue, Kindly Reset your TV.
To Know kindly Visit the Link - How to Reset the Samsung Smart TV ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .