Why does shadow appear in Samsung TV screen while watching?
Shadow in Samsung TV screen appears when broadcast signal is not stable or connected wire is faulty. While watching TV with connected external devices and shadow appears only on specific channels, then the cause may be broadcast signal.
Below mentioned are some measures that you can perform :
● You can check the signal strength and signal quality of the connected device.
● Perform self device check by connecting another device like a DVD player, Blu-ray player, Set top box, gaming console etc.
● If the shadow still appears by connecting other devices then your TV may be faulty unless check the previously connected device.
( Shadow on TV screen )
To determine the issue refer below :
● It is caused by weak signal strength and signal quality of connected device.
● You need to check the connected device.
● You can also check the connected cable and replace if caused by cable.
● Kindly adjust the picture settings from Menu.
● Also check whether TV is running in Power Saving Mode.
● You can press the Menu button to check the proper display of options on screen.
● You can also change the channel or connected source by another.
● You can perform Self Diagnosis test in your TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .