Hosting a Cozy and Elegant Dinner Party for the Holidays
Hosting a dinner party at home is a great way to celebrate a cozy holiday season with your closest loved ones. Food stylist Christine Park shares her tips on making your gatherings intimate, elegant and extra special this year. “You don’t have to be an amazing chef to pull off a smaller dinner party. People notice these details, and that’s what makes the night feel like a special occasion."
1. Spruce up a classic recipe
2. Plate each dish with finesse
3. Set the scene for festivities
4. Don't forget the entertainment
5. Co-host with a versatile partner