The item is in the cart.
FHD (1920 x 1080)
Super slim design
Eye Saver Mode
The deepest screen curve for the most deeply immersive viewing experience
Discover a truly immersive viewing experience with the Samsung monitor curved more deeply than any other. Wrapping around your field of vision like your local iMax theater screen, the 1800 R screen — with its 1,800 mm radius of arc for greater curvature — creates a wider field of view, enhances depth perception, and minimizes peripheral distractions to draw you deeper in to your content. So whether it is an online movie, a favorite TV show, or a pulse-racing game, Samsung’s deeper screen curve will fully immerse you in all your multi-media content.
1800 R screen for increased viewing comfort
• 1800 R screen curve: the greater curvature of the 1800 R screen allows your eyes to track smoothly across the entire display while maintaining a constant viewing distance. • In clinical tests conducted by Seoul National University Hospital Department of Ophthalmology, this was shown to reduce eye strain in users compared to viewing a flat screen monitor
Samsung†s advanced VA panel for minimized light leakage and deeper, more uniform blacks
The vertically aligned liquid crystals in Samsung’s VA panels block backlighting more effectively than IPS panels as the screen curves to minimize light leakage and deliver deeper, more uniform blacks from edge to edge.
Superior image quality with Samsung’s advanced display technology
• Best-in-class 3,000:1 contrast ratio: Samsung’s VA panel technology provides a 3,000:1 contrast ratio that delivers deeper blacks, more brilliant whites, and richer colors for clearer, more vibrant images • Reduced light leakage: Samsung’s curved display technology minimizes light leakage from the screen edges to ensure more uniform blacks across the entire viewing area
Super slim curved screen and stylish, contemporary design
• Super slim curved panel: With an astonishingly slim 11.9 mm profile — as slender as a ballpoint pen — the solid curved panel is more than half as slim as previous curved-screen models • Simple circular stand: a simple circular stand elegantly complements the slender curved panel • Glossy white finish: the glossy-white rear panel provides a stylish, contemporary finish
Enhanced gaming experience with Game mode
Game mode instantly optimizes screen colors and contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene at its best
Samsung eco-saving technology reduces energy consumption and environmental impact
• Energy-saving auto brightness setting: Samsung’s eco-saving technology fluidly adjusts display brightness based on the luminescence of screen blacks to reduce energy consumption by up to 10%* • Dual manual brightness settings: Screen brightness can also be set manually to 25% or 50% of maximum * Based on internal testing
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: By reducing blue light emissions — which stimulate the retina more than other colors — Eye Saver Mode reduces eye fatigue and provides a more comfortable viewing experience. • Flicker Free: Samsung’s Flicker Free technology minimizes distracting screen flicker to let you work and play for longer in greater comfort.
- 1800 R Screen Curvature
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 250 cd/m² Brightness (Typical)
- 3,000:1 (Typ.) Contrast Ratio Static
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 4 (GTG) Response Time
How It Stacks Up
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.