Galaxy S10 Pre-Order Online Store
Terms & Conditions
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 PRE-ORDER CAMPAIGN ("Campaign")
2. The sale transaction in this Campaign is between Samsung SDS Global SCL Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Customer. Samsung only provides the recommended retail price ("RRP") and redemption guidance on this site.
3. Customer agrees to comply with all the above when accessing or using this site. The scope of this Terms and Conditions is limited to Samsung's role in hosting this site and organizing this Campaign only.
4. By participating in the Campaign and with every pre-order of Samsung Galaxy S10 at Samsung Employee Purchase Program online store, the customer will be entitled to promotions as per below:
a) Promotion A: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM639 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Buds and one (1) Screen Protection
b) Promotion B: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB) or Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM1,298 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Tab A (7.0); one (1) Samsung Galaxy Buds and one (1) Screen Protection
c) Promotion C: Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB) to be entitled to Free Gift(s) worth RM1,479 which consists of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) and one (1) Protection Plus
5. The quantity of Promotion in this Campaign is on “first-come, first served” basis and also subject to stock availability. For the avoidance of doubt, Customers are not allowed to choose the colour of Free Gift(s) as the Free Gift(s) will be distributed by the selected outlets at their discretion subject to stock availability.
6. Screen Protection covers one-time cracked screen replacement as a result of accidental damage within the standard warranty period. Service fee RM100 will be charged to Customer upon screen replacement.
7. Protection Plus covers one-time cracked screen replacement as a result of accidental damage within the standard warranty period and one year extended warranty. Service fee RM100 will be charged to the customer upon screen replacement.
2. Campaign Mechanics
a) The following are seven (7) steps for the Pre-order Campaign:-
Step 1: Visit the Pre-Order Page -
Visit https://www.samsung.com/my/smartphones/galaxy-s10/buy/ and select "Pre-Order Now" to place pre-order.
Step 2: Select the Pre-Order Payment and Collection method
You may select one of the following options:
· (1) Self-collection at selected Samsung Experience Stores with
· (2) Have your pre-order unit delivered (free of delivery charges) to your doorstep via our Online Shop. You are required to pay in full upon checkout.
If you have selected Option (2), you will be directed to our online e-store portal.
Step 3: Make it Yours
Check the Cart to ensure that your selected Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ comes along with correct bundle freebies per Point 1(4) above.
Step 5: Read and Agree with the Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the Terms & Conditions carefully before ticking on the “Agree” box and proceed.
Step 6: Checkout
Check the Order summary once again to ensure that the correct order will be placed. To change the order details you may select ‘EDIT’, otherwise please proceed to the next step.
Confirm if you have a Samsung account – Yes / No
If Customer clicks ‘Yes’ – will be directed to sign in the page. Kindly input your Samsung account Email or Phone Number and Password
If Customer clicks ‘No’ – prompter will appear and you are required to fill in your email address. Click Continue to proceed to next page. Fill in all required information, select delivery method and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to Payment
Step 7: Payment & Confirmation
Verify that order details are correct, and click on the ‘Online Payment’ option
Customer will be directed to the iPay88 site to make full payment.
Upon successful payment of the order, Customer will receive an e-receipt form iPay88 and Order Confirmation Email from Samsung Malaysia Electronics within 24 hours.
Step 8: Delivery and Recipient
The order will be successfully received and the delivery of goods will start from 6th March onwards. The delivery will be completed within 5-7 working days for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Samsung Screen Protection & Screen Protection Plus registration will take effect within 14days from Customer’s Collection date. Notification will be sent to Customer via SMS or e-mail.
Any request to change the colour of free gifts will not be entertained.
This Campaign will begin from
1. The Promotion is open to all Malaysian Citizens of 18 years old and above (as at 22nd February 2019) with Malaysia Identity Card; except Samsung's employees (and their immediate families), its related agencies, retailers and dealers.
2. Samsung reserves the right to cancel the additional order rated by Customer without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation of the additional purchase in this Campaign will not entitle the Customer to any compensation against Samsung for any losses or damages directly or indirectly that may be suffered or incurred by the Customer as a result of the act of cancellation
1. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that all transactions are between Customer, iPay88 and the selected outlet only. Samsung only acts as the coordinating party and is not involved or a
2. The customer is not allowed to cancel the Pre-Order, change the selected device colour or model, and the selected outlet once Customer has successfully completed and confirmed the transaction via iPay88.
3. Customer shall pay the full amount for the Samsung Galaxy S10 directly to Samsung via iPay88.
1. The order will be delivered from 6th March 2019 onward and will be completed within 5-7 working days for Peninsular Malaysia; and 1-2 weeks for East Malaysia.
2. The fulfilment and delivery of the product
3. SDS reserves the right to appoint a third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the product and delivery of the product to you. By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to SDS, SDS can use and/or disclose to such third party (3rd) party vendor or service provider for the purposes of delivery service.
4. To accept the item, the Customer or the authorised representative or the recipient are required present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to the delivery personnel, failing which the delivery personnel have the right to refuse delivery and will return the product to SDS as “unclaimed”.
5. The proof of delivery of product must be in the form of written acknowledgement of receipt of the product by the customer, the authorised representative or the recipient. If the delivery address is an office address, an acknowledgement by any office staff will be treated as
6. The time for delivery of the product is between the Customer and SDS. Samsung shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the product howsoever caused.
7. Customer's Covenants
1. In connection to this Campaign and placing the Pre-Order, Customer will not use this site:
a) to submit fraudulent order, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or
b) to transfer Customer's pre-order to another party;
c) to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm
d) to export the unit purchased except in compliance with the export control laws of relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
e) in the event Samsung suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this Campaign and/or Samsung in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, Samsung may, at our sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's user account(s) and access to this site, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent Customer from using this site.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. Samsung uses its reasonable effort to keep its site safe, secure, and functioning properly, but Samsung does not guarantee the continuous operation of or access to this site.
2. Customer agrees that he/she is making use of this site at his/her own
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Samsung excludes all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
4. Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of
5. Customer shall be deemed to be able to perform legally binding contract upon his/her submission of the pre-order and there shall not be any refund or costs whatsoever arising from his/her violation of the minimum age stated herein.
6. Warranty of the pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy S10 is subject to standard product warranty coverage as per terms and conditions stated in the official corporate website at http://www.samsung.com/my/support/warranty.
7. All transportation,
Customer will fully indemnify and hold Samsung (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by himself/herself or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of the site or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. Any sales or e-commerce enquiries, please contact +603-5191-1515 Mon - Fri
2. Samsung reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign herein without prior notice.
3. Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any submissions for Pre-Order in the event of violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event of any discrepancies between the information that Customer has submitted with regards to the Pre-Order and the information provided during collection of the Samsung Galaxy S10 at the selected outlet for any reasons whatsoever, Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss or costs arising from such discrepancies howsoever caused.
5. In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the order or forfeit the deposit necessarily.
7. By placing an order, Customer agrees to grant Samsung and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted through Pre-Order Campaign, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Campaign (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.