Water leakage in Samsung Front Load Washer during washing
When water leaks through door (diaphragm) during operation, it could be due to the following causes:
• Diaphragm is damaged or torn
• Wire diaphragm came off
• Foreign materials on diaphragm or door glass
• Poor sealing status
Checking the condition of diaphragm
• Check if diaphragm is damaged
• Check if wire-diaphragm came off
• Check if diaphragm is torn
Checking the condition of door glass
• If there are any foreign materials on door glass such as hair or dirt, water can leak through the gap between diaphragm and door glass. Clean them after every washing cycle
• Check if sealing part of door glass changes in shape
• Check if there is a small gap between diaphragm and door glass. Change the door-hinge if the gap is not caused by foreign materials accumulation
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.