[Galaxy A5] How do I enable Ultra Power Saving mode?
Ultra power saving mode saves battery power by applying a simplified grey scale
theme to your home screen and limiting the number of usable apps.
To set the Ultra Power Saving mode:
1. Pull down the status bar from the top of the screen using one fingers,
and Scroll to the right and select the Ultra power saving mode. (“U Power Saving”)
2. You may need to accept the Terms and Conditions to use this function for the first time.
Tap in the check box, then tap Next.
2. When the current battery percentage and Estimated max standby time information
popup for Ultra power saving mode is displayed, tap Enable.
3. Device changed to Ultra power saving mode.
Alternatively, in Settings, you can activate the Ultra Power saving mode - please see the steps below.
1. Tap Power saving mode in Settings.
2. Tap Ultra Power saving mode
3. Scroll the Ultra Power saving mode switch to the right.
4. The information popup for Ultra Power saving mode is displayed, and then tap Enable.
5. Device now set to use “Ultra Power saving mode”
6. If Ultra Power saving mode is enabled, the device will be set up as follows:
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Limits access to default apps and to various other apps that can be selected from a list.
• Deactivates the mobile data connection when the screen turns off.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features.
On bottom screen, remaining battery power and estimated battery running time is displayed.
The estimated maximum standby time shows the approximate amount of time remaining
while the device is not being used before the battery power runs out.
This time may vary depending on your device settings, surrounding environment, usage patterns,
and actual device usage. Basically, in ultra power saving mode, you can launch simple call,
sending message and launch internet. Besides, you can add more apps to use.
7. Through Settings, you can set items about network connections and sound, display.
If you want to return normal mode again, tap the Disable ultra power saving mode.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days 24 hours
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.