Galaxy S4 - How to Customize the Apps Screen?
Your device lets you customize the Apps screen to fit your needs.
Edit the Apps Screen
To edit the application screen, you must first change the View to Customizable grid.
1. From the the Apps screen, touch Menu > View type > Customizable grid.
2. Touch Menu from any Apps screen and touch Edit.
3. Touch and hold the application or folder and drag the application icon or folder to the desired location. The rest of the icons on the page will automatically adjust to make room. When you are satisfied with the location, release the application icon.
4. You can move an application to another page by dragging the icon to the extreme right/left of the screen. The next Apps screen will then appear.
5. Touch Save to update the Apps screen with the changes.
You can hide applications you do not wish to appear in the Apps screen.
1. To hide an application, touch Menu from any Apps screen and touch Hide applications.
2. Place a check mark next to the applications you wish to hide.
3. Touch Done to save the changes.
4. Touch Menu > Show hidden applications to reveal the hidden applications.
Create a Page
To add another Apps page:
1. Touch Menu from any Apps screen and touch Edit.
2. Touch and hold and then drag it to the New page icon at the top of the page. A new page will be created with the icon.
3. Touch Save to update the Apps screen with the changes.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days from 9am-7pm
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.