I cannot open certain websites using my phone
Please note, this section is designed to give you basic product troubleshooting information, also refer to your user manual for more information
If you have been struggling to load certain wedsites on youre mobile device please check the following.
• Please make sure the device has an active internet connection.
• Test to see if you can access the webpage on another device or PC, and if possible, another Wi-Fi network to rule out a problem with the page itself.
(The smart phone Internet browser is based on Chrome. If the Chrome browser in the PC cannot open a certain webpage, Android Chrome will behave the same.)
• If you're connected to a public or work Wi-Fi network - check to see that the webpage is allowed on that network (for example most workplaces block Facebook and YouTube)
• If you are typing up the URL in the search bar, ensure you are using the correct characters and there are not spaces between each character. If the website is not type up correctly you may be redirected to a 404 error page.
• Potentially the website may be down and you will need to wait it out until that particular website is back up and running
• Check if your phone's browser settings has an option for "Request for Desktop version". If it does try enabling it to view the webpage.
Please Note: If your device can access the webpage on Mobile Data, but not Wi-Fi, please contact your Internet Service Provider to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi router and connection.
• Restart your Samsung Device by holding down the Power button and then tapping on Restart. If your device is frozen and the touch screen is not responding, you can force restart by holding down the Power button and the Volume Down key simultaneously for 7 seconds.
• Clear Cache and Data of your browser.
• Try using a different internet browsing application like Chrome or Samsung Internet. You can download these applications directly from the Google PlayStore.
• Check for any available Software Updates for your device and if available, download and install.
For all other queries or further technical assistance, please call Samsung Customer Care on 0800 726 786 or Live Chat with our Technical Team online, services are open 24 hours, 7 days.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours / 7 days a week
0800 M SAMSUNG
24 hours / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.