Can I upgrade the memory (RAM) On my Notebook?
Important: Upgrading the memory on the X360 or 9 Series Laptops voids the warranty,because you must open the notebook to access the memory.
Upgrading the memory does not void the manufacturer's warranty
• However, if your computer requires service and the problem is caused by the upgraded memory, Samsung is only responsiblefor ensuring that the computer meets factory specifications for the component that were bundled and sold with the unit.
Samsung is not responsible for the upgraded memory or problems caused by the upgraded memory.
• If you upgraded the memory, and you have a problem with your Wireless LAN that requires service, Samsung will service your notebook under warranty.
• If you upgraded the memory, and you have a problem with the memory that requires service, Samsung will not service your notebook under warranty.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019