How to Remove and Re-attach the Doors
1. Remove the screw from the hinge cover, and then disassemble the cover hinge on the top of the refrigerator.
2. Disconnect the electrical wire on the top of the refrigerator.
3. With the wrench, remove the four bolts that hold the hinges to the top of the refrigerator.
4. Separate the hinge from the wiring as shown below.
5. Lift the refrigerator door upward to separate it from the unit. Be careful not to drop or scratch the door.
6. Remove the screw and two bolts from the middle hinge, and then detach it from the refrigerator.
7. Lift the freezer door upward to remove it from the unit. Be careful not to drop or scratch the freezer door.
8. Remove the screw from the cover hinge and detach it from the bottom of the refrigerator.
9. Reattach the hinge and cover hinge to the opposite side.
10. Remove the left and right side screws, and then detach the grommet, stopper door, and stopper mid of the right bottom of the freezer door.
11. Reattach the grommet, stopper door, and stopper mid to the opposite side.
12. Disassemble the door switch. Be careful not to scratch the cabinet.
13. Remove the cap door switch and sleeve.
14. Reattach the Door Switch, Cap Door Switch, and Sleeve to the opposite side. Be sure not to insert them upside down. Attach the door switch as shown below.
15. Fit the Hinge-Low into the grommet hinge hole. Don't forget to insert the washer with grease.
16. Insert the additional hinge mid into the door hole.
17. Attach the assembled hinge and door to the refrigerator. Don't forget to include the washer with grease.
18. Make sure the door opens and closes properly.
19. Remove screws and detach the stopper door and grommet.
20. Reattach the Stopper and Grommet to the opposite sides.
21. Attach the refrigerator door into the fixed hinge mid.
22. Unscrew and detach the Cover Cap Door and Cover Hinge.
23. After detaching the Grommet and Cap Wire, reattach them on the opposite side.
24. Reattach the hinge on the top of the refrigerator with the bolts, and reconnect the electrical wires.
25. Reattach the cover hinge with the screws.
26. Finally, confirm that the refrigerator door opens and closes properly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019