Pre-order Collection of the Highly-Anticipated Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ in Singapore
Consumers who had successfully pre-ordered the highly-anticipated Galaxy S10 and S10+ have started to collect their devices from yesterday, ahead of its scheduled retail availability.
The latest premium devices to the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy S10 and S10+ pre-order has seen a very positive uptake since it began on 22 February. The Galaxy S10+’s Ceramic White variant has been very well-received among customers, and consumers have also responded particularly well to the complimentary1 promotional bundle (worth $386) that comes with each pre-order of the Galaxy S10 or S10+, which consists of the Wireless Charger Duo Pad with Wall Charger in White (worth $148) and the Galaxy Buds in White (worth $238).
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ will be available in Singapore from 8 March 2019, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore. The respective recommended retail prices for the devices are as follows:
The Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ (128GB2) will be available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green. The Galaxy S10+ (512GB2 and 1TB2) will be available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black.
Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ MarvelTM Accessories
The following Galaxy Friends MarvelTM accessories will also be available at Samsung Experience Stores. Galaxy Friends MarvelTM accessories for Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ will be available from 16 March 2019, and Galaxy Friends MarvelTM accessories for Galaxy Buds will be available from 6 April 2019.
Galaxy Friends MarvelTM Launch Promotions
In celebration of the launch of the Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ in Singapore, Samsung will be holding special launch promotions for customers purchasing the devices.
- From 8 March 2019, consumers who purchase the Galaxy S10e, S10 or S10+ from Samsung Experience Stores will receive a complimentary Galaxy Friends MarvelTM Smart Cover1 worth $68, on a while stocks last basis.
- From 30 March 2019, consumers who purchase the Galaxy Buds will receive a complimentary Galaxy Friends MarvelTM Smart Silicon Pouch for Galaxy Buds1 (worth $48), on a while stocks last basis.
Consumers may also check in-store for further information on Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ launch promotions.
Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition
Samsung today also announced the availability of the new Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition in Singapore. Offering PC-class lifecycle support services, the Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition is equipped with solutions for reducing downtime and complexity of enterprise smartphone deployments.
Key Product Highlights:
- Customization with Simplified Deployment & Management: The Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition is equipped with both Samsung Knox Configure and Samsung Enterprise Firmware Over the Air (E-FOTA) to help reduce downtime and to simplify the complexity of enterprise-wide smartphone deployments. Knox Configure allows IT admins to quickly, securely and remotely configure and deploy branded, custom mobile experiences. With E-FOTA, IT admins can also comprehensively manage a fleet of devices through centralized OS and software version control and scheduled updates.
- Enhanced Security & Business Continuity: The Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition brings traditional PC-class product lifecycle support services to the smartphone. Devices receive regular security updates2 for four years, and purchase assurance that they can buy the same device model within up to two years from availability.
- Extended Warranty & Support: The Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition comes with an extended year of warranty for a total of two years3.
The Galaxy S10e Enterprise Edition will be available for order through Singtel Group Enterprise from 8 March 2019.
1 Complimentary gifts are while stocks last, and not exchangeable for cash or other items. Samsung reserves the right to substi tute the gifts or withdraw the promotion at its sole discretion without prior notice. Other terms & conditions apply; please check stores for more details.
2 Samsung disclaims any implied, express or statutory warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the security updates.
3 Warranty terms and conditions apply.