The item is in the cart.
Touch-based fingerprint sensor
13MP rear camera with f1.9 lens
Size (Main Display)
Boasts a stunning brushed metal finish with zero camera protrusion to ensure an overall ultra slim design. Its enlarged screen features and flowing curved edges provide optimal viewing and comfortable single-handed use.
Brighten up your photos
Featuring a f1.9 lens that allows for bright images even in low light settings, its 13MP camera ensures that the images you capture are beautifully crisp with vivid detail.
Control and capture at will
Its Wide Selfie function together with its 8MP front camera lets you fit more people into group shots and capture beautiful scenery as it was meant to be seen. You can even use your palm to take photos with ease.
Enhanced RAM and ROM support allows for smoother UI transitions and greater multitasking abilities. Smart Manager does the thinking for you by checking and optimizing handset status, keeping you one step ahead.
Safe and sound
Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. Its touch-based fingerprint sensor lets you unlock your device safely and quickly.
Now with even longer lasting battery power to pack in more multimedia and keep gamers in the action. Ultra Power Saving Mode turns off all background running apps to drastically minimize battery consumption.
- 5.0" (126.7mm) Size (Main Display)
- 2400 Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)
- CMOS 13.0MP Main Camera - Resolution
- 143 Weight (g)
- Up to 54 Audio Playback Time (Hours)
- 1.4GHz CPU Speed
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to transfer content from old device to new Samsung Galaxy Smartphone via Smart Switch?How to transfer content from old device to new Samsung Galaxy Smartphone via Smart Switch?See The Answer
What is Blue light filter and how to set it on Samsung Galaxy J Series Devices?What is Blue light filter and how to set it on Samsung Galaxy J Series Devices? See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
Bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on network service provider.
Screen images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. ©2016 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd