Tips on how to clean your Samsung PC Monitor
• To avoid the risk of electric shock, make sure your hands are dry before plugging/unplugging the monitor to/from an electrical outlet
• Do not press down the screen when cleaning the monitor. Pressing down can cause scratches or damages to the display
• Use only cleansers made specifically for cleaning monitors and monitor screens. Cleansers that are not made to clean monitors can scratch the display and strip off the finish
• Do not spray any kind of liquid directly on to the screen or monitor case
• Do not use paper towels or abrasive pads to clean your monitor. Using an abrasive pad or any wood-based paper product such as paper towels can scratch your screen
Steps to clean your screen safely:
Choice of cleaning cloth and solution
To clean your monitor, we recommend using a double-sided microfibre cloth. Besides being extremely soft and non-abrasive, these cloths are also non-electrostatic, which is ideal for cleaning monitor screens. Be sure to remove the tags from the cloth before using it on your screen
Do not use cleaning fluids that contain any of the following agents:
• Ethyl Alcohol
• Ethyl Acid
• Methyl Chloride
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.