Tips on how to clean your Samsung PC Monitor
• To avoid the risk of electric shock, make sure your hands are dry before plugging/unplugging the monitor to/from an electrical outlet
• Do not press down the screen when cleaning the monitor. Pressing down can cause scratches or damages to the display
• Use only cleansers made specifically for cleaning monitors and monitor screens. Cleansers that are not made to clean monitors can scratch the display and strip off the finish
• Do not spray any kind of liquid directly on to the screen or monitor case
• Do not use paper towels or abrasive pads to clean your monitor. Using an abrasive pad or any wood-based paper product such as paper towels can scratch your screen
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.