How to clean and maintain your Samsung Family Hub fridge?
Simple Refrigerator maintenance and care can help to lengthen the life and reduce the cost of running it. Follow the instructions below to maintain your Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator:
a) Ice Bucket
To remove the ice bucket, follow these steps:
• If the ice bucket is not firmly inserted, turn the ice screw by 90 degrees and try again
• Removal of the ice bucket does not affect the thermal and mechanical performance of the Refrigerator
• Do not apply excessive force to the bucket cover as it may break
• Use only the ice bucket provided. 3rd party ice bucket may cause a system failure
b) Tempered glass shelves
C) Door Bins
The top door bin section has a marked line to ensure easy removal and proper insertion
d) Vegetable & fruit drawers
Gently lift up the front of the drawer and slide out.
In order to prevent damage to the door bins, it is recommended to remove first before removing the drawer.
e) Vegetable Shelf
a) Interior and Exterior
Regularly use a dry cloth to remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points.
• Do not use benzene, thinner, or home/car detergent such as Clorox™ for cleaning purposes. They may damage the surface of the refrigerator and cause a fire
• Do not spray water onto the refrigerator. This may cause electric shock
• Do not put fingers or other objects into the dispenser hole
• Do not spray water directly on the LCD display or speaker. This may cause fire, electric shock, or damage
• Do not scratch the LCD display or speaker. This may cause permanent damage
b) Inner-view Camera
• Use a cotton swab or microfiber cloth to clean the camera on the left-side door of the fridge
c) Replacement of Water Filter and LED Lamps
When the water filter indicator turns red, it is a reminder that it is time to replace the water filter. Before replacing the filter, make sure the water supply line is shut off.
• If the water filter is contaminated severely, the cartridge may not be easily removable. In such case, pull out by force
• To prevent water leaks from the opening, keep the cartridge in line while removing it
• To prevent overflow, empty and dry the water filter tray
The filter indicator turns blue.
• A newly installed filter may cause the water dispenser to spurt water. This is because air is entering the water line
• During replacement, water might drip from the Refrigerator. Wipe it with dry cloth
To prevent electrocuted, do not attempt to replace a lamp yourself. For replacement, visit our local Samsung Service Centre for more information.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.