How to maintain your Samsung Active DualWash?
Keep the Washing Machine clean to prevent deteriorated performance and to preserve its lifecycle.
To learn more about how to maintain your Samsung Active DualWash, follow these steps:
Clean the control panel with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive powders or cleaning pads or even spraying cleaners directly on the panels.
Eco Tub Clean
Regularly run this cycle to clean the tub and to remove bacteria from it.
• Makes sure the tub is completely empty
• Press POWER to turn on the Washing Machine
• Press Cycle 3 to select ECO TUB CLEAN. You can also use Delay End with Eco Tub Clean
• Press and hold START/PAUSE
Please note: Only run Eco Tub Clean when the tub is completely empty. This may cause damage to the laundry or a problem with the washing machine
• Open the door, and use a cloth or sponge to clean the Built-in sink
• Press Water Jet to supply water to the board. Use this water to rinse the board
Pump filter (applicable models only)
Clean the mesh filter of the water hose once or twice a year
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.