How to use prewash function on Samsung Active Dualwash™?
Water Jet and Built-in sink help you handwash before the Washing Machine starts operation. Water Jet is available only when the door is open with the water level set to less than High. For prewashing, use the Built-in sink that is designed to facilitate the hand-wash.
• Do not abuse Water Jet. Excessive use of Water Jet increases water consumption
• When running water to the tub, do that gently. Otherwise, water may overflow the tub
• To reuse the water, run the water down to the tub manually
• To drain the water, press Activ Dual Wash, and then select Drain
• If you want to hand-wash while the machine is operating, press START/PAUSE to stop operation, and then follow steps 1-3 above
• For the first-time use, Water Jet supplies water to the detergent drawer for 1 second to extract air from the water hose. After the first use, Water Jet stops automatically after 5 minutes of water supply
• Do not use for other than prewashing, such as washing shoes or animals
To add a laundry-specific detergent, follow these steps:
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.