Device layout for Samsung Gear S3
The Gear S3 has the aesthetics of a truly premium watch with advanced features built right into the watch design. It looks and feels natural on your wrist and when you use it. Like a traditional watch. Only much more capable.
Device Layout for Samsung Gear S3 Frontier:
Device Layout for Samsung Gear S3 Classic:
Function of Home/Power button:
• Press and hold to turn the Gear on or off
• Press to turn on the screen
• Press and hold for more than 7 seconds to restart the Gear
• Press to open the Apps screen when on the Watch screen
• Press to open the Watch screen when on other screens
Function of Back button:
• Press to return to the previous screen
• Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye, can cause stains on the band that may not be fully removed
• If the loud speaker is wet, sound may be distorted. Ensure that the loud speaker is dry
• Make sure the Gear’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.