How to charge the battery of Samsung Gear IconX?
Make sure to fully charge the battery before using the earbuds for the first time or when they have been unused for extended periods. When the battery is completely discharged, it needs at least 10 minutes to turn on.
Charge the battery
Charging your Gear IconX earbuds is a cinch. Follow these steps:
• If the earbuds indicator lights flash red, take them out and insert them again or connect the charging cable
• If you do not use the earbuds for an extended period, turn off the earbuds.
• To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power
Samsung Gear IconX's earbuds have 47mAh rechargeable battery. Usually, the device supports up to 3.8 hours for standalone music play; up to 3.4 hours for standalone music play with workout, and audio streaming for 1.6 hours when connected via BT with device.
The battery lifetime may vary depending on the environment and your usage pattern.
• If there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts, corrosion may occur on the contacts. Clean them before charging the battery
• Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current
• While charging, the earbuds and the charging case may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the earbuds’ lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging
• If the earbuds and charging case are not charging properly, take them with the charger to a Samsung Service Centre
• Avoid bending the charger. Doing so may damage or reduce the lifespan of the charger. Never use a damaged charger
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.