Is Samsung Galaxy Watch waterproof and dust resistance?
Galaxy Watch has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be water and dust-resistant in specific situations and conditions.
• Water-resistance in a 50 m deep water as described by the international standard ISO 22810:2010
• Dust-resistance as described by classification IEC 60529 IP6X)
In accordance with ISO Standard 22810:2010, Galaxy Watch is safe to wear while walking in the rain or showering, and may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, the Galaxy Watch should not be used for scuba diving, water-skiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
Follow these tips carefully to maintain the water and dust-resistance of your device. Failure to do so may result in damage to your device.
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force
• Do not use your device when you dive into the water, snorkel or try any water sports in fast-flowing water
• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device
• If the device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
• If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water/swimming pool water, rinse it with water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
• Do not disassemble your device. The water and dust-resistant features of the device can be damaged
• Do not expose your device to a dramatic change in air temperature or water temperature
• Do not dry your device with a heating machine like a hair drier
• The water-resistant feature of the device can be damaged in the sauna
• Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is used in water
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.