Overview of SmartThings and its features
Overview of Samsung SmartThings
• It provides users a simple, unified way to control and monitor smart devices in one app
• It offers easy setup, custom rule building, and sharing for convenience and safety
• It supports Samsung IoT devices and works with SmartThings devices in selected regions
Features of Samsung SmartThings
• Control all your 2017 Samsung devices from one app
- Customers want a quick view and control of their whole smart home in one location through automations or manual commands
• Discover, control, and manage third-party bluetooth (Android only) and Works with SmartThings devices and sensors
• Build Automations and Scenes
• Quick access to devices from the Samsung Connect panel (available on select Samsung Galaxy devices only)
What are Automations and Scenes?
• Build custom automations to automatically trigger multiple actions
- Set up Automations to run at certain times or during certain periods
- Trigger when another device reports a certain condition Example: Turn on my kitchen lights when motion is detected
• Manually trigger actions with the tap of a finger
- Create a scene with multiple devices
- Can be automatically triggered by an Automation
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.