What to do when skin irritation develops while using Samsung Gear Sport?
Skin irritation may occur due to following factors:
• Friction and pressure
• Allergy and environment factors
• Skin is exposed to soap or sweat for long periods
When skin irritation develops, remove the Gear from your wrist and stop wearing for several hours or days for the symptoms to ease. Please consult a doctor if the symptom persists or worsen.
Always ensure that the skin is dry before wearing the device. Wearing a wet Gear for a long period will affect the skin. If the Gear is used in the water, be mindful to remove foreign materials from the skin and Gear first and dry throughly before wearing.
Tips for cleaning and managing the Gear:
• Do not use soap, cleaning agents, abrasive materials, compressed air, ultrasonic waves or other external heat source when cleaning your Gear. Doing so may damage the Gear. Skin irritation may be caused by soap, detergents hand sanitizers, or cleaning agents left on the Gear
• Clean your wrist and band after exercising or sweating. Clean the Gear with freshwater, wipe it with a little rubbing alcohol and dry your Gear thoroughly
• When removing sun block/lotion/oil, use a soap-free detergent to rinse and dry your Gear thoroughly
• If the Gear gets stained or contains any materials, wipe it with a moistened soft bristle toothbrush
Caution if you are allergic to any materials on the Gear
• Samsung has tested the noxious materials found on the Gear through internal and external certificate authorities, including testing for all materials which come in contact with the skin, skin toxicity test, and the Gear-wearing test
• Only the materials recognized by U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the regulations of the European countries, and other international standards are used to make a Gear.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.