How to use the display function when watching a movie on Samsung TV?
To use the display function when watching a movie on Samsung TV, follow these steps:
Please note: If the Blu-ray Disc has the PIP feature, press the INFO button in the PIP section to display PIP-related information
Please note: You may use the number buttons on the remote control to directly access a title, chapter or to start the playback from a desired time
Please note: If you are playing contents from the info menu, some functions may not be enabled depending on the disc
• Title: To access the desired title when there is more than one in the disc
• Chapter: Most Blu-ray Disc/DVD discs are recorded in chapters so that you can search a specific chapter quickily
• Audio: Refers to the film's soundtrack language. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 32 audio languages and a DVD up to 8
• Playing Time: Allows playback of the film from a desired time. You must enter the starting time as a reference. The time search function does not operate on some discs
• Subtitle: Refers to the subtitle languages available in the disc. You will be able to choose the subtitle languages or, if you prefer, turn them off from the screen. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 255 subtitle languages, and a DVD up to 32
• Angle: When a Blu-ray Disc/DVD contains multiple angles of a particular scene, you can use the ANGLE function
• PIP Video/ PIP Audio: You can make PIP Video or PIP Audio settings if the current title of a Blu-ray Disc appears in the PIP section. The PIP Video / PIP Audio options, however, will be disabled with a Blu-ray Disc that does not support the PIP feature
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Please take note on the revised operating hours for all our Service Centres during this period:
1) Causeway Point
2) Plaza Singapura
Monday to Saturday - 11:00am to 07:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday - 11:00am to 05:00pm