How to use the display function when watching a movie on Samsung TV?
To use the display function when watching a movie on Samsung TV, follow these steps:
Please note: If the Blu-ray Disc has the PIP feature, press the INFO button in the PIP section to display PIP-related information
Please note: You may use the number buttons on the remote control to directly access a title, chapter or to start the playback from a desired time
Please note: If you are playing contents from the info menu, some functions may not be enabled depending on the disc
• Title: To access the desired title when there is more than one in the disc
• Chapter: Most Blu-ray Disc/DVD discs are recorded in chapters so that you can search a specific chapter quickily
• Audio: Refers to the film's soundtrack language. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 32 audio languages and a DVD up to 8
• Playing Time: Allows playback of the film from a desired time. You must enter the starting time as a reference. The time search function does not operate on some discs
• Subtitle: Refers to the subtitle languages available in the disc. You will be able to choose the subtitle languages or, if you prefer, turn them off from the screen. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 255 subtitle languages, and a DVD up to 32
• Angle: When a Blu-ray Disc/DVD contains multiple angles of a particular scene, you can use the ANGLE function
• PIP Video/ PIP Audio: You can make PIP Video or PIP Audio settings if the current title of a Blu-ray Disc appears in the PIP section. The PIP Video / PIP Audio options, however, will be disabled with a Blu-ray Disc that does not support the PIP feature
Thank you for your feedback!