What is Eye Saver Mode on My Samsung UHD Monitor?
Eye Saver Mode is a new feature for 2015 Samsung monitors. When you turn Eye Saver Mode on, it sets an optimum picture quality suitable for eye relaxation. You may have heard that high blue light levels in the evening may make it more difficult to sleep. With Samsung's Eye Saver Mode, you have the perfect option for reducing eye strain at work or late in the evening.
How to Turn on Eye Saver Mode:
1. Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
2. When the Function Key Guide appears, select by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
3. Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
4. Move to Eye Saver Mode (this may be located at the top or bottom of the list, depending on model) by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button.
5. Choose On/Off with the JOG button, and press to select to apply the setting.
Since Eye Saver Mode modifies screen color settings to prevent eye strain, the following settings are not available while Eye Saver mode is turned on.
- This menu is not available when Eco Saving Plus is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Game Mode is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Samsung Magic Angle, Brightness, Color is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture mode is set to On.
Thank you for your feedback!