Mono Laser Printer ML-2010
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of:
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
User Manual ver. 2.00 (KOREAN,8.43 MB)Mar 24, 2016
Open Source Guide ver. 1.01 (ENGLISH,0.04 MB)Feb 07, 2010
User Manual ver. 2.00 (ENGLISH,5.22 MB)Feb 17, 2006
User Manual ver. 2.00 (SPANISH,5.54 MB)Feb 17, 2006
Quick Guide ver. 1.0 (ENGLISH,0.0 MB)Apr 26, 2005
Flash Guide ver. (MULTI LANGUAGE,0.0 MB)Apr 22, 2005
Universal Print Driver (Driver) ver. V2.50.06.00:03 - Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE,21.34 MB)Feb 03, 2015
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 3.01 - Windows 7(32bit,64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE,9.6 MB)Oct 20, 2009
Smart Panel (Driver) ver. 1.17.06 - Windows 7(32bit,64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE,20.1 MB)Oct 20, 2009
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 2.00 - Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7 (MULTI LANGUAGE,1.23 MB) ?Sep 22, 2009.[Install Program Execution]
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit.* For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax.3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 1.54.11 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP (MULTI LANGUAGE,12.11 MB)Jul 30, 2009
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 1.60 - Win XP 64bit/2003 64bit (MULTI LANGUAGE,5.96 MB)Dec 04, 2008
Smart Panel (Driver) ver. 1.17.06 - Win Vista/2008 (MULTI LANGUAGE,18.97 MB)Dec 04, 2008
Status monitor (Driver) ver. 1.05 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP (MULTI LANGUAGE,18.08 MB)Dec 04, 2008
Print Driver (Driver) ver. 3.01 - Win Vista/2008 (MULTI LANGUAGE,25.04 MB)Dec 04, 2008