Specifications Download Spec Sheet
- Product Type Solid State Drive with Notebook Upgrade Kit SATA – SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Design 2.5" 7mm (Ultraslim) Form Factor
- Series 830
- Capacity 128GB
- Sequential Read Speed 520MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed 320MB/s
Product Type Solid State Drive with Notebook Upgrade Kit SATA – SATA III (6Gb/s)Design 2.5" 7mm (Ultraslim) Form FactorSeries 830Storage
Capacity 128GBKey Features
Sequential Read Speed 520MB/sSequential Write Speed 320MB/sRandom Read Speed 80K IOPSRandom Write Speed 30K IOPSGeneral
Power Consumption (W) .15WVoltage 5V ± 5%Operating Systems
Compatible Devices Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista, XP, MAC OSX, LinuxEnvironmental Specs
Operating Temperature 32ᵒF to 140ᵒFWeight
Product .13 lbs.Warranty
Product 3 YearsSee More +Product Contents
Contents Drive, USB to SATA Cable, Drive Spacer for 9.5mm drive bays, Norton Ghost 15, SSD Magician 3.0, Documentation
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of: All Warranty Info
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
Firmware File (Firmware) ver. CXM03B1Q - MAC OS (MULTI LANGUAGE,2.86 MB)Oct 29, 2013
Firmware File (Firmware) ver. CXM03B1Q - Win XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 (MULTI LANGUAGE,2.86 MB) ?Oct 29, 2013CXM03B1QRelease Date: 2012-01-19Release Note
-Improved compatibility and stability of Firmware Update Tool. (Fixed update scheme from previously released CXM02B1Q firmware package)
- Features and functionalities are identical to previous CXM02B1Q firmware.
- Added optimized firmware update package for each update solution (Windows, USB, CD) Windows update folder name: Win_CXM03B1Q Bootable USB or CD/DVD folder name: USB_CD_CXM03B1Q Precautions during Windows-based firmware update:
- Use Windows-optimized firmware update package (contained in folder Win_CXM03B1Q)
- For the firmware update scheme to take effect, the PC must be turned OFF and then rebooted (a cold reboot). (Some computers may still receive power even when the system is powered OFF. For these machines, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet).
- As with any update, it is highly recommended that you BACK UP your data before completing the update to avoid any unforeseen data loss.
- Before firmware update, it is highly recommended that all other applications and processes are closed/quit.Precautions during DOS-based firmware update:
- Use Magician to create a bootable USB drive or CD containing the DOS-based firmware update tool. The DOS-optimized firmware update package must be used (contained in folder USB_CD_CXM03B1Q)
- Some graphics cards may have difficulty displaying certain characters within the update tool. In this case, enter ''Y'' three (3) consecutive times and the firmware update will proceed.
- Older motherboards may not support booting from USB.
Magician Software (Software) ver. 4.2.1 - Win XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 (MULTI LANGUAGE,14.65 MB) ?Sep 12, 2013Magician 4.2.1 features a number of improvements over version 4.1:
- RAPID(Real Time Acceleration Processing of I/O data) Mode for 840 EVO
- Dynamic Over Provisioning + Recommended : 10 % of available space for OP by default + Custom : User can provide the percentage of available space for OP
- Disk Authenticity : This feature has been removed from the main menu of Home screen and integrated with Disk Drive view and improved compatibility issue between 840 and 840 PRO under specific systems.
Data Migration Tool User Manual (Software) ver. 2.0 - Win XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 (ENGLISH,0.2 MB)Mar 20, 2013
Data Migration Tool (Software) ver. 2.0 - Win XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8 (MULTI LANGUAGE,12.11 MB)Mar 20, 2013
Firmware Release Note (Firmware) ver. CXM03B1Q - Win XP/Vista/Windows 7 (ENGLISH,0.08 MB)Jan 19, 2012
Were you able to accomplish your goal with this video?
Please take our brief survey. To participate, please select 'Yes' or 'No' and provide comments and/or the reason for your selection.
Please help us improve our video by choosing a reason below.
Additional Comments?Related Videos
Welcome to Samsung
Sign up & get 10% off
Sign up and get 10% off your first order of $100 or more! Shop Samsung.com to find the best tech at the best prices and recieve news onour latest technology and exclusive offers.*
*Exclusion apply. Order must be a minimumm of $100 or more. Offer valid only for new Samsung.com customers. Must sign up for emails by 11/12/16. Promo code must be used by 11/19
Check your inbox for a discount code for 10% off your first purchase.
Looks like you are already a Samsung.com subscriber and aren't eligible for this one time offer.
Something went wrong. Please try again.