Top SolutionsREAD MORE
How to Uninstall or Remove a Printer in Mac OS 10.8
To Uninstall the Printer in Mac OS 10.8 follow the steps below: Click the Apple icon at the top left of the screen and click 'System Preferences.' Click 'Print and Scan.' Select...READ MORE
How to Scan Multiple Pages to One File in Samsung Scan Manager
To scan using Scan Manager: Make sure the latest print and scan drivers are installed. Click Here to find drivers for your printer. Right click Smart Panel () in the task bar, and...READ MORE
Make Sure to Remove the Toner Cartridge’s Safety tab on Black and White Multifunction Printer (SCX-472x Series)
To ensure proper functioning of your printer, follow the steps below. Open the front cover. Remove safety tab and pull out the toner cartridge as shown in diagram below. Pull the...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerNetworked Mono Multifunction Printer SCX-47205N Series edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Manuals and Legal
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit. * For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax. 3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection. Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
Networked Mono Multifunction Printer SCX-47205N Series
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Hello <img class="emoticon emoticon-smileyhappy" id="smileyhappy" src="https://ynzzy74688.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.png" alt="Smiley Happy" title="Smiley Happy" ...