Top SolutionsREAD MORE
How to Scan Multiple Pages to One File in Samsung Scan Manager
To scan using Scan Manager Right click Smart Panel in the task bar, and then select Scan Manager. Select your printer and click Quick Scan. Select the folder location for the file...READ MORE
How to Uninstall or Remove a Printer in Mac OS 10.8
Uninstalling the Printer in Mac OS 10.8 Click the Apple icon at the top left of the screen and click System Preferences. Click Print and Scan. Select the printer you want to...READ MORE
Make Sure to Remove the Toner Cartridge’s Safety tab on Black and White Multifunction Printer (SCX-472x Series)
To view the Toner Compatibility Chart, click here. To purchase printer toner and other supplies, click here. To ensure proper functioning of your printer, follow the steps below....READ MORE
How to Install the Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows
Install the Universal Printer Driver CLICK HERE to download the Universal Print Driver. Open the downloaded Universal Print Driver installer. Select 'Install' to start the software...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerNetworked Mono Multifunction Printer SCX-47205N Series edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit. * For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax. 3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection. Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
Networked Mono Multifunction Printer SCX-47205N Series
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Hello . I have a problem. After windows 10 reinstallation eco printing dialog doesn't open in my Samsung M2020 printer. When I print something, favorites tab opens and under eco ...