How do I backup contacts from my old Samsung smartphone to my PC using Kies?
Contacts transfer between a old device and new device is supported by the “Back up" feature in Kies tool.
In following case of examples , it’s good to use Backup & Restore function.
- When you buy the new handset, To backup old data from old device to new device.
- When you upgrade the latest SW version, To backup old data from past version.
- When you do Factory Reset, To backup the existing data.
Please follow the next slides for the steps to transfer your Contacts using the Kies program running on a PC.
Click HERE, you can download the Kies tool.
If you cannot establish a connection, click the Troubleshooting connection error button to diagnose the error before connecting again.(For a more detail things , refer the existing Kies tool FAQ guide)
* When you run the Kies tool, Check the your version of Kies tool above all.
Through ‘Check for updates’ menu , Update to the latest version of Kies tool.
※ Backup all of contacts from old device to PC at a time
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.