How to complete the registration for Samsung Care Plus ?
Don't worry about accidental damage on your Galaxy device with Samsung Care+, this feature can protect your Galaxy device beyond the standard of Samsung warranty. It can cover from 1 to 2 years of accidental damages (depending on the product).
Note: You should activate your Samsung Care+ within 60 days since you first agreed to the End User License Agreement of a newly purchased, eligible device.
Open your Samsung Members application in your Samsung Galaxy device.
You need to register or sign in to your Samsung Account.
Join Samsung Care+ using your Samsung Account by clicking here.
Note: We suggest you log in with the same Samsung Account registered in your phone.
Tap on Benefits > Activate Your Care +.
- Select the Date of Registration.
- Select IMEI or Serial Number.
- Enter your 15-digit IMEI number.
- Select Country.
- To learn more about Samsung Care + click here.
- If you are still facing any issue while activating your Samsung Care+, please call our contact center and our helpful agents will assist you.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.