How to select the subtitle language
SELECTING THE SUBTITLE LANGUAGE
You can select a desired subtitle quickly and easily with the SUBTITLE button.
Using the SUBTITLE button
Using the INFO button
• Depending on the Blu-ray Disc / DVD, you may be able to change the desired subtitle in the Disc Menu. Press the DISC MENU button.
• This function depends on what subtitles are encoded on the disc and may not be available on all Blu-ray Discs/DVDs.
• A Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 255 subtitle languages and a DVD up to 32.
• Information about the primary / secondary mode will be also displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a BONUSVIEW section.
• This function changes both the primary and secondary subtitles at the same time.
• The total number of subtitles is the sum of the primary and secondary ones.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.