Access your Samsung TV menu settings
Whether you prefer watching loud action movies or suspenseful dramas, there are several different settings that can make your TV just right for you. Once you learn about the available visual and sound settings, you will always have the best TV viewing experience.
Note: The provided information refers to Samsung TVs sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
When you want to adjust the picture mode and size, or sound options on your TV, just head over to the Settings menu.
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- From the Home screen, use the directional pad on your TV remote to navigate to and select Settings.
- From here, select and adjust your desired options. Here is a list of all the different settings and options you change on your TV:
- Picture: Adjust the viewing mode, picture size, and Expert Settings like Backlight and Brightness.
- Sound: Set the sound output source, change the sound mode for optimized audio, and fine-tune settings like Balance and Equalizer.
- Broadcasting: Scan for channels using Auto Program, and set up parental controls by locking content based on its rating.
- General: Access Network and Accessibility settings, as well as general settings like the time, the language, or your Samsung account.
- Support: Check for software updates and request support, or use support features like Remote Management to solve issues on your TV. You can also access the e-manual.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.
The coding for Contact US > Call > View more function. And this text is only displayed on the editor page, please do not delet this component from Support Home. Thank you